The fibres are positioned in a loose tube made of PBT. The tube is filled with a water-resistant filling compound and amroured with a layer of PSP longitudinally. Between the PSP and the loose tube water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable compact and watertight. Two parallel steelwires are placed at the two sides of the steel tape. The cable is completed with a PE sheath.
Installation method: Inside tube, Lashed, Direct buried
1. Excellent mechanical and temperature performance|
2. Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fibre and resist the water
3. Better Anti-water performance by the swell tape
4. Corrugated steel ensure the water blocking and lateral crush resistance performance
5. Two parallel steel wires ensure tensile strength
6. Outer sheath protects cable from ultraviolet radiation
Applications: LAN communication and FTTx
Standards: YD/T 769 and IEC 60794-1
|Outer diameter||Mass||Minimum bend radius||Max. tensile load||Crush resistance|
|Fibre count||Dynamic||Static||Short term||Long term||Short term||Long term|
Remark: The above parameters are just for reference.
Flame-retardant, rodent protected or ant protected performance is available on request.