MDIC ( Micro Drop Installation Cable)
The optical fibre unit is positioned in the center. Two parallel kevlar fibre reinforce plastics (KFRP) are placed at the two sides.
Installation method : Indoor
1. Special low-bend-sensitivity fibre provides high bandwidth and excellent communication transmission property
2. Two parallel KFRP strength members ensure good performance of crush resistance to protect the fibre
3. Simple structure, light weight and high practicability
4. Novel flute design, easily strip and splice, simplify the installation and maintenance
5. Low smoke, zero halogen and flame retardant sheath
Applications : Access network, fibre to the home
Standards : YD: 1997 and EC 60794-1
YD: 1997 and EC 60794-1
|Dimension(WxH)||Mass||Min.bend radius||Max.tensile load||Crush resistance|
|Spec||Fibres||Dynamic||Static||Short term||Short term|
|MDIC||2.0 x 3.1||2||8||30||15||80||3800|
Remark: The steel wire as reinforce strength members and PVC sheath are available on request.
The above parameters are just for reference.